Nothing grows without support.
Dr. Gottschalk’s coaching practice focuses on building work life core stability. This is a foundation necessary to capture valued outcomes, — including high engagement, organizational agility & productivity. With specific experience working with high-functioning teams & organizations in flux, she utilizes a coaching process which includes team assessment, guided exploration & a unique set of skill building exercises. Her programs are particularly relevant to new & developing managers. (Read more about core stability at The Harvard Business Review.)
Interested in Building Core Stability?
Apply for Core Stability Coaching Sessions or The Core File Team Training here.
About Dr. Gottschalk
Marla has worked with individuals & teams representing the auto, education, technology, hotel & non-profit sectors, where she has helped clients face obstacles and help them get unstuck. A charter member of LinkedIn Influencer program, she has built a following of 2+ Million. Her perspectives on work life have also been shared at The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Talent Zoo, US News & World Report, The Huffington Post, The Muse and The World Economic Forum blog.
She holds a B.S. in Psychology from Michigan State University and a Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology with a minor concentration in multivariate statistics from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
Themes explored regarding Core Stability:
- Core Stability Assessment. What are the most salient elements that require attention for an individual or team?
- Exploration of Personal Work Life Commandments: What matters most to contributors?
- Team Stability Foundations: How do teams become true “high functioning” teams?
- Productivity Implications: What core habits & mindsets support productivity?
- Supporting the Core: How can contributors support & strengthen their psychological resources?
Please Note: The articles on this site are the intellectual property of the author — and cannot be used commercially without expressed written consent.