As the pace quickens within our work lives — the more we require certain elements to remain solid.
Yet, while stability & change are simultaneous forces within work life — the provision of stability is often undervalued. When we view work life through a lens of stability, we can empower our work and the work of those we manage. This is because building a strong work life foundation can help our employees thrive.
Whether you are a CEO, Department Lead, Founder or Director — you can help your team harness the power of core stability. The journey begins with an awareness of the psychological constructs that contribute to a solid core.
Read the Harvard Business review article here.
Ready to start building? Read on.
The Core Intensive for Managers
Based upon vetted psychological research, The Core Intensive Training Series is designed to build a strong knowledge base and a unique behavioral tool kit — to help managers support high-performance teams.
The training series begins with an exploration into Managerial Clarity and introduces a set of psychological constructs, the “Fab 4” — which facilitate core stability. The program continues with an exploration of The Dark Side, a set of key concepts which touch upon team & culture dynamics that may be holding the work back.
Organically derived case studies help connect learned constructs with real-time team challenges. Readings and exercises support the program, building awareness and coaching techniques.
- Explores the connection between stability and the work — enhancing potential to support & guide.
- Helps participants examine their unique managerial vision with increased clarity.
- Builds awareness of psychological constructs that contribute to connection & productivity.
- Builds an understanding of potential “Dark Side” elements & how they can limit team success.
- Introduces coaching techniques to help participants support their team.
- Delivered virtually.
- Curated reading list.
- Two facilitated sessions.
- Organic case studies.
- Unique skill building exercises.
- Construct application guides.
Ready to support your managers and their teams? Learn more about The Core Manager Intensive here.