noun (1), often attributive
1 : a central and often foundational part usually distinct from the enveloping part by a difference in nature; the most important or most basic part of something
Stability and change are competing, simultaneous forces within work life — and both are necessary for people and organizations to excel. Yet, the provision of stability is an often undervalued construct.
When we view work life through a lens of stability, we can address some of the missing elements that can empower work.
The Core: Coaching Intensive for Leaders, Managers & Individual Careerists.
Due to increased interest, I am accepting a limited number of private coaching clients during the Fall 2019 time frame. Coaching includes curated readings, exercises and a one-hour virtual 1:1 sessions Based upon my work in Core Stability we will explore two vital topics: Career Clarity & Dark Side elements. The intensive is best for those wishing to acknowledge, explore their work life foundation and learn how to support others. (For fee information contact Dr. Gottschalk here.)
Thank you. Enrollment is closed.
The Core: Training for Manager Groups
Based upon psychological research, The Core Training is designed to help build a strong knowledge base and a unique behavioral tool kit. The program begins with an exploration into Clarity and moves to introduce a set of psychological constructs that build awareness of core stability, helping them empower their team.
- Explores the connection between stability and the work — enhancing potential to support create & inspire.
- Helps participants examine their unique managerial their vision with increased clarity.
- Builds awareness of psychological constructs that contribute to connection & productivity.
- Builds an understanding of potential “Dark Side” elements & how they limit team success.
- Introduces coaching techniques to help participants become more attuned to their team.
- Facilitated discussion sessions.
- Curated reading list.
- Organic case studies relating constructs with real-time challenges.
- Unique skill building exercises.
- Construct application guides.
For fee information contact Dr. Gottschalk here.